- Select students to participate in the Regional Young Authors' Conference.
- Notify the students of their selection to participate in the Regional Young Authors' Conference.
- There is a registration fee of $20 per student to cover refreshments and materials. It is highly recommended that districts pay this fee for their students. If the district does not, fees should be collected from the parents. Check(s) should be made payable to: St. Clair County Regional Superintendent of Schools.
- This year Student Registration Forms will be located online.
- After submitting each registration, print a copy to be included on the inside of the child's manuscript for identification purposes. (See Instructions on Registration page.)
- It is recommended that the child's classroom teacher confirm the accuracy of the information on the registration form.
- Once the district has selected a representative who will be responsible for completing the Student Registration Forms, please have that person contact Melissa Weber (825-3904) for online registration instructions.
- Complete the District Registration Sheet (copy was mailed to the school) and send the District Registration Sheet and check(s) for student registration to:
Mrs. Melissa Weber
St. Clair Regional Office of Education
YOUNG AUTHORS CONFERENCE
1000 S. Illinois St.
Belleville, IL 62220
- Student Registration Forms (submitted online), the District Registration Sheet, and payment check(s) must be received at the Regional Office by 4p.m., Friday, March 09, 2018.