Requirements for becoming a bus driver in St. Clair County
8 HOUR INITIAL COURSE
- New Bus Drivers are required to attend an 8-hour training course.
- Pre-register with the Regional Office of Education ($10.00 fee required)
- Must be employed by a Bus company or School District
2 HOUR REFRESHER COURSE
- Bus Drivers are required to take a 2-Hour refresher course each year to keep their
- Drivers must pre-register with the Regional Office of Education ($10.00 fee required)
- Training is usually given each month. There is no set schedule.
OUT OF COUNTY
- Bus Drivers wishing to test in St. Clair County must register with the county in which
they are employed.
ST. CLAIR COUNTY SCHEDULE of TRAININGS
- Contact Deneen Holmes at 618.825.3902